We are experiencing a new error from existing functionality in one of our applications. After testing, we have confirmed that the same functionality (which has not been changed), works correctly on ArcMap 10.2.2 and ArcMap 10.3.1. The issue started cropping up when we updated to ArcMap 10.4. When running on a Dev environment (running ArcMap via VS), ArcMap outright crashes. When running it standalone, we get this:
The server threw an exception. (Exception from HRESULT: 0×80010105 (RPC_E_SERVERFAULT))
Here's some simplified code to illustrate the issue...
IEnumerator windowIdEnum = null;
IQueryFilter pQF = null;
IFeatureClass fc = null;
IFeatureCursor cur = null;
windowIdEnum = _aGlobalHashTable.Values.GetEnumerator();
pQF = new QueryFilterClass();
pQF.WhereClause = "OBJECTID" + " = " + Convert.ToString(windowIdEnum.Current);
fc = _aGlobalClass;
cur = fc.Update(pQF, false); // Failing line!