Using embedded arcgis online WAB (not dev), I have a map with several layers coming from different sources, some of them have larger extents than the actual Map Extent. Some of the layers (e.g. Parcels) are only visible at a large scale.
So now what happens:
- In the WebMap, when I use the function "zoom to" on a layer out of visibility range, it zooms in the center of the layer and makes the features visible
- In the WAB, using the Zoom to function in the layer list widget, it zooms to the layer extent (no zoom in to make the features visible).
- In WAB layer list widget the invisible layers are not greyed out (as they are in other App templates, e.g. MapTools).
What I would like to have:
- An option in WAB to zoom into the center of the (actual) Web Map Extent (NOT the Layer extent) to make the features visible.
- Grey out invisible layers in layer list widget of WAB
- Are these requests already under consideration or do I need to post an ArcGIS idea?