I am trying to publish a map to ArcGIS Server with one layer from SQL Server.
- SQL Database with data
- Most of Feature Classes are stored in Feature Sets
2. SQL Server (sqlsrv) with Data
3. Machine with ArcGIS Server agserver
- This is a virtual machine
- ArcGIS Server 10.3 installed
- ArcGIS Server is running using domain account (agsacc)
- agsacc account is an Administrator on agserver machine (Can access any folder)
- Database (sqlsrv) is registered and verified (using Operational System Authentification)
- I can see and use data from SQL sqlsrv in ArcMap on 'agserver' machine
- When I am trying to publish a shapefile (150kb)
- Service published successfully, but takes 1-2 hrs to publish this service.
- When I am trying to publish anything from sqlsrv, it takes also about 2 hrs, but:
- Publishing process failed with the error:
ERROR 001369: Failed to create the service. Failed to execute (Publish Service Definition). Failed at Thu Mar 24 18:46:18 2016 (Elapsed Time: 5 minutes 23 seconds) Failed. ERROR: the server's publishing job didn't succeed. Failed to execute (UploadServiceDefinition).
- I can see in ArcGIS Server Manager that my service is "stopping"
- When I am trying to stop it and run again, I have the following error:
Failed to construct instance of service 'test4.MapServer'. Can not open file C:\arcgisserver\directories\arcgissystem\arcgisinput\test4.MapServer\extracted\v101\test4.msd. The system cannot find the path specified. Probable cause: The file is inaccessible to Server.
- There is nothing (0 files) in this service folder
**What I have tried:**
-Set log level to Verbose (couldn't find anything). I am not sure what should I be looking for.
-Repaired ArcGIS Server Installation
-Reinstalled ArcGIS Server (still doesn't work)
**Update, 160328 1500**
Just turned off Antivirus and shapefile published for a couple of seconds.
However, map with data from sqlserver still cannot be published
Got the following errors in the Log:
-Core server call to create service failed.
-Error executing tool.: ERROR 001369: Failed to create the service. Failed to execute (Publish Service Definition).
-Failed to create the service.: ERROR: Service failed to start, Internal server error.
-Failed to construct instance of service 'test20160328_2.MapServer'. Service startup timeout
Is there is a way to understand where is the problem?