Does Operations Dashboard 10.3.2 Work with Portal 10.4 maps?

03-25-2016 03:48 PM
AllenScully
Occasional Contributor III

Currently not having success adding a map to Op. Dash - essentially nothing happens.  I go to add the map through the Map widget (adding a Portal map), and Operations Dashboard just hangs.  The little blue bar towards the increments a bit, but eventually stops well under half way and then eventually freezes.

Recently upgraded to Portal 10.4.  I have tried this on maps with and without ArcGIS Server security, and neither one works. 

Trying an uninstall/reinstall of Operations Dashboard but otherwise am out of ideas.

Thanks

Allen

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
AllenScully

I should clarify - not Operations Dashboard Developer 10.3.2, but the current available Operations Dashboard you download here:  Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS | ArcGIS

Allen

0 Kudos
ChristopherOlsen

Hi Allen,

I wasn't able to reproduce the issue.  So you are using the public build of Operations Dashboard (10.3.2 build 1154) with maps from your 10.4 Portal?  I wasn't able to reproduce the issue, but I'm looking into it.

AllenScully

Thanks Christopher -

Yes, it's public build 10.3.2 1154.

I do get a warning saying the security certificate on the ArcGIS Server that has the map services is invalid, but it gives the option to continue.  Have not seen any issues with the certificate come up in other applications, and the behavior is the same with any Portal map, regardless of which ArcServer machine hosts the services.

0 Kudos