Crowdsourcing story map template to be live?

Jump to solution
03-23-2016 06:05 PM
PatrickGrady1
New Contributor II

Hello ESRI, when can we expect the crowdsourcing story map template to be live? I know that the last buzz on the street is this summer, but when this summer? Do you have a hard date as I am anxious to use this template ASAP. Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your interest. We expect the Story Map Crowdsource app to be available with the next release of ArcGIS Online, which is currently scheduled for mid-June.

Owen

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

7 Replies
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your interest. We expect the Story Map Crowdsource app to be available with the next release of ArcGIS Online, which is currently scheduled for mid-June.

Owen

Owen Evans
TobiasFimpel1
Occasional Contributor III

Owen Evans​, are you by chance able to comment on whether there will likely be any functionality changes between now and the release of this template? Specifically, I am wondering whether you have plans for adding feature Search functionality. Thanks for this great template, it's really nicely done! 

0 Kudos
StephenSylvia
Esri Regular Contributor

Feature search is definitely on our list to implement but I’m not sure we’ll have time to get it in for June. We’re hoping to get it in by our Fall release.

TobiasFimpel1
Occasional Contributor III

Thanks for the info Stephen. Great to hear it's on your list.

0 Kudos
DraganSevic
Esri Contributor

Hi Owen,

Will Story Map Crowdsource be available also as downloadable template (like Story Map Tour)?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Dragan -- yep! Just like all our storytelling apps the source code for Crowdsource will be available as a download on GitHub.

Owen

Owen Evans
DraganSevic
Esri Contributor

Great, thanks!

0 Kudos