Why do some orange/blue callouts have dark blue callouts inside them?

Jump to solution
03-23-2016 03:15 PM
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TimothyHales
Esri Notable Contributor

The difference in the graphics is that they were created at different times. The blue inset callout was created when the community was first launched. We created some new ones with the other design, and just haven't updated the older ones.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Doug,

The two links you posted are identical. Can you post the link to the other callout? You can also copy and paste images in the text editor:

I would also suggest moving this thread to Community Help​. Tagging Timothy Hales

0 Kudos
DougEpling
New Contributor

You do not need the other version.  See the dark blue balloon with the esri logo?  Some of these icons only have the esri logo with no balloon.  I am thinking there must be some significance.

0 Kudos
DougEpling
New Contributor

PS

By copy/paste you mean right-click copy, right-click paste?  Seems too easy to be true.

0 Kudos
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Yes, at least in Chrome, I just copy and paste images into the textbox similar to how I would do in a program like MS Word or so. It's as easy as that!

0 Kudos
TimothyHales
Esri Notable Contributor

The difference in the graphics is that they were created at different times. The blue inset callout was created when the community was first launched. We created some new ones with the other design, and just haven't updated the older ones.