I am trying to evaluate OpenData that is part of AGOL. I am using the trial 60 day account for this evaluation.
I am trying to add my own data but when I do so none of the data is showing up in Data Manager.
These are the steps I have done.
1. I have enabled Open Data
2. I have created an Open Data Group
3. I have published a feature layer and shared it with the Open Data group created in the previous step.
4. I have created a Open Data Site.
5. I select Site Configuration
6. I select Groups Manager and add the Data Group.
7. I then select group to determine the dataset that are in it.
8. I then go to the Data Manager tab to see the datasets that i have added to the group. I am expecting to see a list of data. However, I am not. This is what I see.
Am I doing something wrong? Is this a limitation of the trial account I have created?