Search widget on iPhone 4/4s

Jump to solution
03-22-2016 12:28 AM
AnninaHirschi_Wyss1
Occasional Contributor III

Hi all,

I'm using Web AppBuilder (AGOL built in version) with the search widget. When I'm accessing the app with an iPhone 4/4s, the keypad covers almost the full screen and it's impossible to see the result list, only the first one is (hardly) visible.

Does anybody know how to address this issue?

The app is here: ArcGIS Web Application

Thanks for any hints

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Annina,

Because when using an iPhone 4 there is such little screen real-estate you do not have many options. The iPhone 4 keyboard take half the available screen which does not leave much to work with. The only thing I can think of is inform iPhone 4 users to choose a search layer (i.e. Points of Interest) then you will not have the layer menu header taking up one row of the results returned.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Annina,

Because when using an iPhone 4 there is such little screen real-estate you do not have many options. The iPhone 4 keyboard take half the available screen which does not leave much to work with. The only thing I can think of is inform iPhone 4 users to choose a search layer (i.e. Points of Interest) then you will not have the layer menu header taking up one row of the results returned.

AnninaHirschi_Wyss1
Occasional Contributor III

Thank you, Robert, that's what I feared... Just one more row is not that much, but I'll put that remark in the About widget. Let's hope that there aren't so many iPhone4/4s around anymore (except mine...)

0 Kudos