See why Forbes included Esri in its 2015 list of America's Best Employers at the 3rd annual Higher Education Open House, March 15 at Esri HQ in Redlands, CA. Learn how 350,000 organizations worldwide apply geography to their business practices daily using Esri technology.
Our program includes presentations on the latest developments in the ArcGIS platform, tours of the Esri campus, and a Mentor Center for conversations about internships and careers.
- 9:00 Dr. Linda Beale, Analysis and Geoprocessing Specialist: Gaining Insights with GIS
- 9:30 David DiBiase, Education Outreach Team Lead: Learn More with Esri’s MOOCs
- 10:00 Dr. Ken Field, Cartographer: Design Thinking
- 10:30 Bernard Szukalski, Technology Evangelist: Web Maps and Story Maps
- 11:00 Dr. Dawn Wright, Chief Scientist: The Exciting World of Science with and for GIS
- 11:30 David Gadsden, Non-Profits Sector Manager: Making a Difference with GIS