- I have two organisation accounts. (A & B)
- I want to share a Map Journal created by A, with B.
- The Map Journal also contains 3 story maps (swipe, 2x time) that have been embedded via a URL. These story maps also created and owned by organisation A.
I have shared ALL of the content (layers, web-maps, apps) created by A, to a group owned by B.
When someone from B (who created the group) tried to open the Map Journal. The maps that are a part of Map Journal (ones that include main stage actions) display fine for A & B.
When someone from B (who created the group) tries to access the sections that include the embedded story maps,the page denies the request:
If the same person tries to view the separte story map in an new tab, they have to login to B again, but then works fine to view the story map from A.
Some other notes:
- Have tried the following embed URLs:
- Have tried hitting the Map Journal from both HTTP and HTTPS.
- None of the embed URLs have HTTPS, therefore not hitting map journal with HTTPS.
I would assume that if someone was logged into B, and was in the group where the content from A was shared, they would be able to see both the map journal and any of the shared story maps that are embedded within it?
Would prefer to avoid going down the application authentication path (appID, hosting apps on S3, etc)