Does ArcGIS Pro (running 1.2) support hatches like ArcMap:
If no (which is my guess), any info on if and/or when this functionality will be introduced in ArcGIS Pro? Thanx in advance.
Pro does have hatching, and an improved range of options I think.
1. Open the symbology pane.
2. Right-click on the colour/feature that you want the hatched symbology.
3. Select Format symbol(s)
4. The Format Polygon Symbology pane will open.
5. Select the middle icon (Layers)
6. Under the drop-down, select hatched (default is solid)
7. From there you can change the Pattern or Appearance.
It really works very like a charm...
Retrieving data ...