AnsweredAssumed Answered

Popup Configuration

Question asked by qiqbal on Mar 2, 2016
Latest reply on Mar 4, 2016 by rscheitlin

I have created an application. I have created a custom widget for searching parcels. Once the parcel is found, it highlights it, zooms to it and opens a info window (popup). The popup window is customized to include a link. When the users clicks on the link it generates a dialog and I am creating an <iframe inside the dialog. I am setting the src for the iframe a php web page passing the parcel id as pin. This whole thing works fine when user clicks on the link, it opens the tax information of that particular parcel in the dialog.

Now I want that if any user clicks on any parcel, it should do the same thing (Highlight that parcel, zoom to it and then open the same info window with the link to open the dialog.

In the arcgis online popup configuration, I do not see any way to create a dialog on clicking on the link. This can be done by creating an additional widget which will let the user to click on parcel, but we want this identify feature to be there for all time on the parcel layer.

I tried to put the code MapManager.js by creating a new on click event

mapOnClick  = on(map, "click", lang.hitch(this, this._identifyParcel));

it activated the identify on map click, but the problem is that when someone click on graphic widget or any other layer which has map.onclick event associated with it, the parcel identify does not get disabled that time.

Does anyone have any idea how this can be accomplished in a cleaner way.

Thanks

Qazi

Outcomes