Web appbuilder layout

02-29-2016 12:57 PM
RudoDuncan
New Contributor II

Is there a way to move the search bar or shorten it so that it is not blocking my subtitle?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rudo,

Please edit this threads title to not include eSearch as this question has nothing to do specifically with the eSearch widget. As the owner of the Web AppBuilder Custom Widgets group I will always see every thread posted in this group, so you do not even have to mention me in the thread for me to see your question.

In my testing I have not run into a situation where the subtitle is over-run by the search widget... The Launchpad Themes Header widget has a resize method that will hide the subtitle, title, and/or links if it determines there is not enough space to show them. So I find it strange that you are able to get the image you are showing. Are you using 1.3 of WAB?

0 Kudos
RudoDuncan
New Contributor II

Sorry about that and yes I am using 1.3.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rudo,

As I mentioned. I can not reproduce your attached image in my testing. If you want to look at the code that manages the position of the search widget in the header widget then look at your apps themes\LaunchPadTheme\widgets\Header\Widgets.js and the resize function.

0 Kudos