Show percentages in pop-up chart?

02-29-2016 01:41 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all, is there a way to show percentages rather than counts in a pop-up pie chart on ArcGIS Online? I initially had fields for each category's total counts, but added new fields that show the percentage instead. However, I cannot add a "%" symbol to the end, as otherwise it gets formatted as string and thus can't be incorporated into a pie chart. As a result, when you scroll over the pie chart, it's not immediately clear that the numbers are percentages and not counts. I've attached a screenshot; the box outlined in red is what appears when a user scrolls over the pie chart. Is there a way to add a "%" symbol to the end of "50"?

I've read through these posts but haven't found anything specifically addressing this issue.

43756 - Percentage value is not reflected in ArcGIS Online charts and pop-up windows

Configure pop-ups—ArcGIS Online Help | ArcGIS

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
YueWu1
by Esri Regular Contributor
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Reina,

Have you tried to change the attribute display value followed by this screenshot?

[O-Image]

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Yue,

Thank you for responding. That is indeed how to do it for the text portion of the attribute display, but I'm talking about adding a percentage sign on a chart.

0 Kudos