AWS ELB and Certicate Manager

02-18-2016 08:39 AM
JessicaThompson
New Contributor III

We are using an AWS Elastic Load Balancer... and have our Certificate through AWS Certicate Manager...  I am having issues getting past the https:// configure certificate, because we don't download a certificate, it resides within AWS.  I have tried adding the 6143 port to the ELB listeners, to no avail.  Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!  Jessica

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
LISWaukesha_Co
New Contributor III

Jessica,

You can now go into the aws console/ec2/load balancer page and select the load balancer you are working with and select it then go to the listeners tab below, select the edit button and add a listener when you select the change button by the SSL certificate you will now see a radio button that will let you choose an existing certificate from the AWS Certificate Manager (ACM).

Now this is not baked into the cloud formation templates yet or I would imaging the cloud builder app, although I have not looked at the latest air runtime yet.

Getting Started with Elastic Load Balancing - AWS Certificate Manager

Hope that helps, I will be logging this into support today as well as I would like to see it in the configuration for the cloud formation templates. Although you can always add it yourself as well...

Bill

0 Kudos