So I have created a custom print service and have been able to create an MXD that is then subsequently used by said print service FROM a Web App Builder built map.
Here are my problems:
1) I have to do the following workflow for EVERY ADJUSTMENT TO ANY TEMPLATE.
- Make adjustment to MXD
- Close WAB Completely
- Use Toolbox > Export Web Map Tool > Run
- Go to ArcGIS Server ADMIN > Set blockDataCopy : false
- Back to MXD
- Right-Click on Geoprocessing Results > Share As Service > Overwrite
- Go back to ArcGIS Server ADMIN > Set blockDataCopy : true
- Open WAB
- Launch Test site > Test Print
- Now I see any changes I made... but if I skip even one step of this lengthy, convoluted, process then I see no changes on new print.
2) I can't get the Map Name to show up on the map? I'm assuming this is a Dynamic Text in the MXD but I can't find it.
Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do to fix these issues?