AGOL Popup with IE 11 not working

02-10-2016 03:04 PM
GailJorgenson
New Contributor III

Hello,

I did a search before asking this question and found that none of the other people that asked this question got an answer and the questions were posed almost two years ago, soooo...

I have a map in AGOL that has popups associated with jpeg images from street cameras (URL in attribute table).  I need the popup to display a jpeg image that is updated to a server every three minutes and it needs to be available on the internet and not just our organizations intranet.  The configuration for the popups went very smoothly, however, the popups work great in Chrome but not at all in IE.

Technology wise here is where we are:

ArcGIS 10.3.1

Internet Explorer 11

Thanks in advance for any suggestions, help or advice.

Gail

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

So you followed the below as cited in this link?

Configure pop-ups—ArcGIS Online Help | ArcGIS

What is the difference in permissions between chrome and ie11?

1. Enter the URL to the image.
    1. Click [+] and select a field value from your data. Use this option if you want a unique image for each feature in your data.
    2. Optionally enter the URL to an image stored on an external website, on ArcGIS Online, or as an attachment within the layer's data. PNG, JPEG, and GIF images are supported.
0 Kudos
GailJorgenson
New Contributor III

I will review the document you provided and confirm I followed all of the steps correctly and also review the Permissions between the two browsers.  I was at a loss of where to go so I appreciate your comments!

Gail