How to find out triangular shape feature in arcgis with one click.
i have arcgis 10.2 & also have Data Reviewer
Thanks in advance.
I'm sorry, I don't have a one-click way to do this, but I have some steps for you to follow:
1) Open ArcMap
2) Add your shapefile/feature class to ArcMap
3) Open the attribute table
4) Add a field with type "short integer" and name it something like "partCount"
5) Right click on the column and select "Field Calculator"
6) Select the "Python" radio button in the parser type
7) Paste this exactly in the input box:
8) Click ok
9) Select by attributes and paste this exactly as the where clause:
partCount = 4
The selected features should be all of your triangles.
Thanks for help Chris Smith
Retrieving data ...