Offline App with AppStudio

Jump to solution
02-08-2016 11:21 PM
JayThakur
New Contributor

I'm trying to make the app made with AppStudio online work but offline not working.

What I've done till now: (for map) 1. Specified the parameters 2. Generated a geodatabase(gdb) (for app) 1. Downloaded the application with AppStudio Desktop 2. Opened the app using QtCreator for AppStudio. 3. Modified some codes so the app can launch now in offline mode. Now my problems are as follows: 1. Loading Map (the offline version map should be loaded from the folder but the project when opened in Qt Creator is not showing the folder wherever I place it. ) 2. Loading the feature layer is creating problem. Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi,

open AppStudio for ArcGIS Desktop Edition. Sign-in and click on the search tool. Then select the Sample Apps category under Groups. Look for the Download Map Package sample. I hope this sample will give you some ideas.

Ismael

View solution in original post

1 Reply
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi,

open AppStudio for ArcGIS Desktop Edition. Sign-in and click on the search tool. Then select the Sample Apps category under Groups. Look for the Download Map Package sample. I hope this sample will give you some ideas.

Ismael