Issue with AGO_PullHostedFeatures.py script

02-02-2016 11:30 AM
ErnestoCarreras3
Occasional Contributor

Owen Evans

I am having trouble on line 46 from the section where the replica is created and the Feature Service URL is updated. Attaching image for more descriptive information. Lines 36 & 46 have the same URL as the input...not sure if that is setup properly here. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Ernesto

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JakeSkinner
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Ernesto,

You may want to try this tool:

Download ArcGIS Online Feature Service or ArcGIS Server Feature/Map Service

It's setup as a script tool within a toolbox, so you just have to specify parameters rather than modify python code.

ErnestoCarreras3
Occasional Contributor

Jake Skinner​ Hi Jake, thanks for your reply. I downloaded the scripts and configured them. I had them working properly until this morning when I noticed that even though the data is been downloaded including the photos, the _ATTACH table is not been populated accordingly. Not sure what may be happening since it was working previously.

0 Kudos
JakeSkinner
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Is the service shared with 'Everyone'?  If so, would you be able to provide the REST URL?

0 Kudos
ErnestoCarreras3
Occasional Contributor

It is shared within an a group of an organization. For troubleshooting, I will open it to Everyone. Can I email it to you instead? I just sent an email to JSkinner@esri.com

0 Kudos