Where is the legend?

01-28-2016 05:46 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where is the Legend?

I searched the Help and Forum, nothing.  For this type of product no major user interface control should require a search either.

Otherwise, I LOVE IT!  I love the controls, icons, interface design, especially how they get out of the way if you want and how it can go full screen.

Just need the legend. Also when I click, no identify. How do you display a feature's attributes? I would assume it should be just like Google Earth.   And Identify on all visible layers. Similar to how Robert's Identify works for WebApp Builder.  Maybe I am just missing something. I added the USA Projected population Growth 2012-2017 and USA Median Age from the out of the box layers available to download from ESRI. Hopefully I'm just missing this. I added a few other layers too. No idea how to display attributes. Nothing when I click. And when I right click on Properties on any layers on the layer list, nothing happens. I see Remove and Properties. Clicking Properties, nothing happens. Maybe that's where you toggle Identify and legend and it is just a bug on my system. If it helps, I have Windows 10.

Also it would be nice to be able to resize the width of the layer list pane. To widen it.  Looking great so far for 1.0.

Tags (1)
1 Reply
Sharon_MU
Esri Contributor

Hi user, 

Thanks for your inquiry.   Not sure if you have found the answer.

I happen to see this question, and hope your question also can help more users. 

In ArcGIS Earth,  legend can be found at Table of Contents (No.2).  If the Table of Content is not expanded,  please click the button at the top-left corner (No.1)

Sharon_MU_0-1678874241257.png

Since version V1.17,  we also introduced Export current view on a Layout,  then users can add the legend to the layout.  

Sharon_MU_1-1678874488464.png

Try it and feel free to share your feedback.   

Sharon Mu

0 Kudos