AnsweredAssumed Answered

Limit popups to areas with features

Question asked by xylochic627 on Jan 27, 2016
Latest reply on Feb 1, 2016 by xylochic627

Good morning,

My problem is very similar to the one described in this thread. The one real difference is that I've got multiple services that I'm pulling in instead of a single service. I've also already have set my InfoTemplates in a slightly different manner:

var fishing = new ArcGISDynamicMapServiceLayer(fishingURL, fishingOptions);     fishing.setInfoTemplates({     1: { infoTemplate: inshoreInfoTemplate },     2: { infoTemplate: offshoreInfoTemplate },     3: { infoTemplate: offshoreInfoTemplate },     4: { infoTemplate: navAidsInfoTemplate },     5: { infoTemplate: rampsInfoTemplate},     6: { infoTemplate: lakesInfoTemplate }     });

Is creating an array the best way to go about turning the popups off in areas where there are no features, similar to what was suggested here?

I also have a single service with two base layers that I don't have popups set for. Is there a way to force 'no popups' for those?

Here's a link to the live version of this map that I am finalizing. I still have things I'm working on like the placement for the draw and measure tools, so be aware it's not perfect.

Thanks in advance!

Ashley

Outcomes