Layer Results in eSearch Widget

Jump to solution
01-25-2016 09:54 AM
RudoDuncan
New Contributor II

Robert Scheitlin, GISP

Hello Robert,

I have a small issue and I was wondering if you had any ideas on how to resolve it. If I select a date range (ex.Jan 13th to Jan 18th) and then choose Council District 6 for example, my result brings back everything in that council district (which is fine).

However, If I choose the same date range, then the Council District 6 and add another selection such as radio code, it give me no results. Overall, it seems as if more than 2 fields to query are selected I get an error. Do you have any ideas how to fix this? Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rudo,

In most modern browsers you click the F12 button to load the browsers developer tools and then you will find a "console" or "web console" tab.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rudo,

Look in your browsers web console and see what the SQL Query submitted to the web server looks like and paste that here.

0 Kudos
RudoDuncan
New Contributor II

Can you show me where that would be? Would that fix my results for any combination that my users decides to select? Thanks for the speedy reply.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rudo,

In most modern browsers you click the F12 button to load the browsers developer tools and then you will find a "console" or "web console" tab.

0 Kudos
RudoDuncan
New Contributor II

Ok, I think you're referring to this. Not sure why it would not work still.

0 Kudos
RudoDuncan
New Contributor II

I see it now, I used AND for Council District, Radio Code and Date. Worked like a charm. I will test using and for the others. I think this should do it. Wow so simple

Thank You.

0 Kudos