I've been creating some raster from topo files but in some places I get weird valleys where there shouldn't be any.
I've attached two screenshots, one with the inputs I've been using with the tool topotoraster and another trying to explain the problem.
In the picture:
- The two bottom points have the same elevation
- Both the top ones have higher elevation than the bottom ones
- All points have an elevation between the lines that surround them (and these lines have a 1m elevation difference)
- The difference in grey show the valley
- As a result my arcs get slopes where they shouldn't be one (in red)
Not in the picture:
- Bellow that area there is nothing suggesting such a valley
Did this happen to anybody before? What can be making that?
Edit: two more pictures, one with the elevations of the four points. Another with better colors in the terrain, from 87m elevation to 88m, each color representing 10cm.