Web Map Will not load Layers.

01-21-2016 11:42 AM
JohnWhitfield
New Contributor II

As per the thread below, My 'Swipe' Story map, which had been working fine yesterday, suddenly stopped working and gave me an error. I decided to delete everything and start again. Now I cannot even add my same layers to my web map (see link) as I am getting a timeout error. These are the exact same layers that I was able to add to a identical web map yesterday and subsequently use in my Swipe map yesterday so it cannot be a size issue. Baffled as to what the problem could be and have been searching for an answer. Any ideas would be great! thanks in advance.

https://community.esri.com/thread/171132

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

John, just an fyi, you don't need to repost a question in another space, you can use the "@" with the name of the space and that will more or less tab it so others can see it in each.  I would suggest adding ArcGIS Online​  (this space) in your original post on the other thread and then delete this.  Delete option should be on the right, as long as you open this in the browser and not directly in your geonet inbox.  That way you'll keep the comments/answers in one place and not get duplicate/split responses.  At least you include the other thread in that post (that was helpful).   Just a suggestion.