MDonnellyesriaustralia-com-au-esridist

templatePicker and dojo tab containers

Discussion created by MDonnellyesriaustralia-com-au-esridist Employee on Nov 22, 2010
Latest reply on Nov 22, 2010 by MDonnellyesriaustralia-com-au-esridist
Hello,

I'm trying to do some feature layer editing using templatePicker functionality. Using the samples I managed to get the templatePicker working fine. However, I need to save some screen real estate and want to put the templatePicker 'legend' into a tab.

As mentioned the templatePicker works fine but when I put it within a dojo tab container, the tempaltePicker 'legend' does not render. See the following html:

</head>
  <body class="claro">
    <div id="main" dojoType="dijit.layout.BorderContainer" design="headline" style="height:800px;width:1400px;">
      <div dojoType="dijit.layout.ContentPane"  region="top">
        River Health Management
      </div>
      <div dojoType="dijit.layout.ContentPane" region="left" style="overflow:hidden;width:300px;">
        <!--div id="divFeatureServiceDijit"></div-->
        <div dojoType="dijit.layout.TabContainer" style="height: 90%; width: 100%;" tabStrip="true">
      <div dojoType="dijit.layout.ContentPane" title="Table of Contents" selected="true">
          TOC
      </div>
      <div dojoType="dijit.layout.ContentPane" title="Editable Features">
          <div id="divFeatureServiceDijit"></div>
      </div>
  </div>
   </div>
      <div dojoType="dijit.layout.ContentPane"   region="center">
        <div id="map" style="border:1px solid #000;height:100%;">
         <span id="info" style="position:absolute; right:150px; bottom:5px; color:#000; z-index:50;"></span>
        </div>
      </div>
    </div>
  </body>
</html>

Where divFeatureServiceDijit is the link to the templatePicker.

Has anyone tried anything similar or has any ideas why the templatePicker 'legend' wont render?

Regards,

Mark

Outcomes