123 sharing never completes...

01-15-2016 09:13 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is anyone else having the issue after clicking, "OK" when sharing and it not completing?  I can access via agol but, can I share that way as normal as a workaround or does 123 do/apply other functions?   Thank, Isaac

Tags (1)
5 Replies
BrandonKeinath1
Occasional Contributor III

Have you gotten any traction on this issue?  I'm having the same problem and sumbitted an incident on it.  If I get resolution I will let you know.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Brandon, I'm not sure if initiating "sharing" via Survey123 does anything differently, but I did configure sharing on the AGOL side of things and that seemed to work fine as a workaround.  You have to share both the feature layer and the code sample.  123 is still in beta so hopefully, I'll not have to keep doing this in the future though. 

Hope this helps, Isaac

BrandonKeinath1
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Isaac,

Your workflow worked for me (sharing via AGOL) and after talking with Esri Support they feel the issue you describe would be fixed prior to it being released.  And if not then we could log an incident at that time.

Best,

Brandon

FasilTiru
Esri Regular Contributor

Isaac and Brandon,

I have logged this issue here:

Unable to share surveys to my organization or/and groups · Issue #278 · Esri/Survey123Community · Gi...

The Survey123 team will provide an update on this issue soon.

Thanks,

Fasil T.

Esri Support

FasilTiru
Esri Regular Contributor

This issue has been resolved!

0 Kudos