How to build and operate the Maritime Chart Server in the intranet environment? (Re-describe problem)

01-05-2016 10:13 PM
Chieh-YungYu
New Contributor

hi

I am sorry that I need to re-describe my problem.

Q1. I have already succeed in building Maritime Chart Service throught Method 1 below Esri/maritimechartservice-sample-viewer · GitHub .But it only work in the internet environment. My question is if it's possible to make it work in the intranet environment? If it is possible, how to do it?

Q2, When I import my application to website, it is always show "Failed to import the app. This app can only be imported by users of portal"

How to fix the problem?

Q3. Is there any other ways to build and operate the maritime Chart Server in the intranet environment?

Thank you for your patience to read my question, I am looking forward to your response,  thank you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am new to Maritime Chart Server for ArcGIS Server.

I am trying to establish a Website for Maritime Chart Service in localhost, does anyone know how to do it?

I tried two methods to do it, but these two methods all require internet connection.

Method 1: Esri/maritimechartservice-sample-viewer · GitHub

Method 2: ArcGIS For Maritime: Charting 和 10.3.1 新功能介紹 - YouTube

Does anyone know how to create a ArcGIS server Maritime Chart Service without internet  connection?

I will look forward to your response,  thank you!

消息编辑者为:Chieh-Yung Yu

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Chieh-YungYu
New Contributor

I am sorry that I didn't describe my problem specific enough.

Here is the situation, I need to establish a Maritime Chart Server in an offline environment.

It means I can't connect to internet in the procedures.

For now, the two methods I found and tried all need to be set online.

In short, I am trying to establish a Maritime Chart Server like the one in the ESRI Video ArcGIS For Maritime: Charting 和 10.3.1 新功能介紹 - YouTube​, but an offline version.

Thank you again!!

0 Kudos