im devoloping arcgis android application i want to connect to postgre sql ,plz help me how to connect ..

Jump to solution
12-29-2015 02:51 AM
tulasamirji1
New Contributor II

plz help me

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ArtemisFili
Esri Contributor

You can create a service that references data from the postgre database and then use this service in your Android application.

Please take a look in the documentation below for the supported geodatabase formats

Supported geodatabase formats—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET | ArcGIS for Developers

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ArtemisFili
Esri Contributor

You can create a service that references data from the postgre database and then use this service in your Android application.

Please take a look in the documentation below for the supported geodatabase formats

Supported geodatabase formats—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET | ArcGIS for Developers

0 Kudos
tulasamirji1
New Contributor II

im beginner to android plz suggest me sum more examples.

0 Kudos
ArtemisFili
Esri Contributor

Feel free to take a look at the following.

Access feature data in the cloud—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Android | ArcGIS for Developers

You can just replace the url to the feature service with your feature service that will point to a postgre database.

Also the following might be helpful for starting with ArcGIS API for Android

Hello World - This is the most basic sample

arcgis-runtime-samples-android/HelloWorld at master · Esri/arcgis-runtime-samples-android · GitHub

Sample Code - This is a document that describes how to access all our Android samples

Android Sample Code Home | ArcGIS for Developers