Printing.PrintTask legend icons problem

Jump to solution
12-13-2015 11:48 PM
TuukkaJärvinen
New Contributor III

Hi,

I'm using Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Tasks.Print.PrintTask and ArcGIS Server ExportWebMap.GPServer to print maps from a MapView in my application. I'm using the default A4 Portrait template and the printing itself is working fine. The problem is that if I use PDF format, the legend icons do not look as they should look. I have attached both PDF and JPG print example results from the same MapView and the legend icons should always look as they are in the JPG version.

Has anyone else encountered similar problem? Is there possibly something in the print template or in the Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Tasks.Printing.PrintParameters  that I could modify to make the legend icons work in PDF too?

Regards,

Tuukka J

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TuukkaJärvinen
New Contributor III

I actually found the answer already. It was posted before here: Export WebMap PDF Legend

Changing the default paper size for ArcGIS Server account fixed the legend. Just leaving this here if somebody has the same problem.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TuukkaJärvinen
New Contributor III

I actually found the answer already. It was posted before here: Export WebMap PDF Legend

Changing the default paper size for ArcGIS Server account fixed the legend. Just leaving this here if somebody has the same problem.

0 Kudos