How do I control how close the map zooms when using search widget

Jump to solution
12-03-2015 10:57 AM
MelissaPrindiville
New Contributor III

When using the out of the box WebApp Builder Search Widget, I would like to control how far in the map zooms to the resulted selected search feature.  Can this be down and or where do I change it in the code?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Melissa,

This is something controlled by the JS API and was not available for editing until 3.15 so you will have to wait for WAB 1.3 Dev (hopefully late next week) that uses 3.15, before we can even do so by changing code.

• ENH-000090106: Added the ability to set the Search widget's zoomScale property directly on the source.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Melissa,

This is something controlled by the JS API and was not available for editing until 3.15 so you will have to wait for WAB 1.3 Dev (hopefully late next week) that uses 3.15, before we can even do so by changing code.

• ENH-000090106: Added the ability to set the Search widget's zoomScale property directly on the source.
MelissaPrindiville
New Contributor III

Thanks for the quick response and will wait for the next update.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Melissa,

Don't forget to mark this thread as answered. To do this you have to open the thread (you can not see the correct answer link from inside your inbox) and then you will see the green star with correct answer link. Just click that link on the thread that answered your question.

0 Kudos