I have been getting a 001433 error from the Manage Tile Cache tool when trying to create a tile cache. The 'Manage Map Server Cache' Tool is regularly running for 1-3 hours and stopping with the following message:
I am using ArcGIS Server 10.3 to cache a service based on a collection of vector layers that are stored in SQL Server (SDE). The server has 16gb of RAM and is not used for anything else (at the moment). I am using the compressed tile format and am caching a reasonably small extent (2,220 km2), to the following scales:
- 18489291.737236 (Fully Created)
- 9244648.868618 (Fully Created)
- 4622324.434309 (Fully Created)
- 2311162.217155 (Fully Created)
- 1155581.108577 (Fully Created)
- 577790.554289 (Fully Created)
- 288895.2714 (Fully Created)
- 144447.638572 (Fully Created)
- 72223.819286 (Fully Created)
- 36111.909643 (Fully Created)
- 18055.954822 (Fully Created)
- 9027.977411 (Fully Created)
- 4519.988705 (Fully Created)
- 2256.994353 (Fully Created)
- 1128.497176 (Fully Created)
- 564.25 (Partially Created)
- 282.12 (Partially Created)
- 141.06 (Partially Created)
I have seen the following post (Caching Issue Since SP1 Upgrade ) but I do not think it is relevant as the ArcGIS Server is a different version and has not been recently upgraded.
I realize that at the larger scales the the volume of data exponentially increases and I have tried to run the 'Manage Map Server Tile Cache' tool against individual scale levels and it will still crash after about an hour.
Does anyone have any ideas as to what might be preventing the tiles from being created.