How to configure Qml application(.apk) size for different android os phones

11-28-2015 10:26 AM
tanerkoka1
Occasional Contributor

Hi ,

How can I configure my qml application (.apk) size to work without problem in every kind of android phones size (ex: galaxy note 5,4,3, galaxy s6,s5,s4 etc. and other series sony series , general mobile series , htc and other antroid os phones ans tablets.  )

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Taner,

Can you please provide some more details? What issue are you hitting? Is the APK too large for some of the devices? I believe that as long as the device you are using is running whatever version of Android API you built for or higher, it should work (minimum is Android API 16 Jelly Bean System requirements—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt | ArcGIS for Developers ).

Thanks,

Luke

tanerkoka1
Occasional Contributor

Lucas ,

In my applications I'm multiply every component's with, height, spacing,x or y properties with  System.displayScaleFactor. When I set up for example .apk in samsung not 4 device this application appear small components. Samsung not 4 device's displayScaleFactor is 4, when I devide to 2 components  appear fine with when System.displayScaleFactor is 2.How can I configure standart Scale factor to appear fine in every adnroid device?

Thanks

0 Kudos