Collector for Android missing downloaded maps under Manage maps

Jump to solution
11-24-2015 08:32 AM
WarrenMedernach
Occasional Contributor III

Am I missing something here? When I goto Manage in Collector on my Android device, I am not seeing any of the downloaded maps?

I'm not sure if this is a result of the recent update, or the result of me testing a side-loaded tile package basemap?

When I goto to Manage > Basemaps, I can see the downloaded basemaps, but Manage > Maps is empty...

Anybody experiencing this?

Warren

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PeteCrosier

This is something introduced with a recent update, as far as I can tell. We have to close Collector completely and reopen it to get the map to show in the Manage screen. We've reported it to Esri but the more people who do the better!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PeteCrosier

This is something introduced with a recent update, as far as I can tell. We have to close Collector completely and reopen it to get the map to show in the Manage screen. We've reported it to Esri but the more people who do the better!

0 Kudos
WarrenMedernach

AH HA!!  The one thing I didn't try... rebooting...  how could I have missed that...  🙂

Thanks Pete!

What's the easiest way to report things like this to ESRI?

Warren

0 Kudos
PeteCrosier

Generally we go through Esri UK support for less urgent stuff - I guess it depends on what sort of customer you are, etc. as I imagine there's a load of different ways in.

0 Kudos