I am trying to create a story map tour in ArcGIS portal and these are the steps I'm following:
1. Create a project folder for my layers and maps in "My Content" and add all relevant data for the project.
2. Go to Create >App > Using a template, then select Story Map Tour in the dialog box, hit next.
3. Fill in Title, tags and Description accordingly in the next dialog and hit Done.
4. Get error page. "404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed or is temporally unavailable."
5. The new/failed app still gets added to my content.
I have tried it in chrome, firefox and IE, same error. I am running Portal 10.3.1