How i make a map to navigate to specific point (feature) on it (as determine the location of facility on the map ) when click to location , the map navigate & zoom to facility on the map

Jump to solution
11-19-2015 06:22 AM
Hishoshr
New Contributor

How i make a map to navigate to specific point feature (as determine the location of facility ) when click to location , the map navigate & zoom to facility on the map  , may be get a spatial reference of feature .

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hisho-

I would use the findFeatures method on the FeatureLayer. This will determine feature IDs that you touched with your click event ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt QML API: FeatureLayer Class Reference . Then use the feature method on FeatureTable to obtain a feature from a given ID. The resulting feature will have geometry. Once you have obtained the geometry, you can call zoomTo on the map and pass in the geometry ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt QML API: Map Class Reference .

Thanks,

Luke

View solution in original post

2 Replies
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hisho-

I would use the findFeatures method on the FeatureLayer. This will determine feature IDs that you touched with your click event ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt QML API: FeatureLayer Class Reference . Then use the feature method on FeatureTable to obtain a feature from a given ID. The resulting feature will have geometry. Once you have obtained the geometry, you can call zoomTo on the map and pass in the geometry ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt QML API: Map Class Reference .

Thanks,

Luke

Hishoshr
New Contributor

Thank you

0 Kudos