Elevation Analysis Services

11-18-2015 08:26 AM
RichardWinkelbauer
New Contributor II

I am having a problem in Internet Explorer using the ESRI Elevation Analysis Services in ArcGIS Rest API through the ArcGIS JavaScript API in this application​.  In all of the browsers but Internet Explorer everything works successfully.   In Internet Explorer when I make a request to the Elevation Analysis Service I continually get back the following response:

{"jobId":"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx","jobStatus":"esriJobExecuting","messages":[{"type":"esriJobMessageTypeInformative","description":"Submitted."},{"type":"esriJobMessageTypeInformative","description":"Executing..."}]}

I never get back succeeded response as in the following JSON:

{"jobId":"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx","jobStatus":"esriJobSucceeded","results":{"OutputSummary":{"paramUrl":"results/OutputSummary"}},"inputs":{"InputFeatures":{"paramUrl":"inputs/InputFeatures"},"FeatureIDField":{"paramUrl":"inputs/FeatureIDField"},"DEMResolution":{"paramUrl":"inputs/DEMResolution"},"IncludeSlopeAspect":{"paramUrl":"inputs/IncludeSlopeAspect"}},"messages":[]}

The image below is an example of what is supposed to happen when the application works correctly.  The strange thing to me is that this is only happening in Internet Explorer and only when deployed to the web server.   When I run the application locally in Internet Explorer everything works as expected. 

Thanks for any assistance.

Rich

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Richard,

Your site worked fine for me in IE 11.0.9600.18097

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

worked for me in IE 9   (9.0.8112.16421).     It might be your ActiveX settings.  There are many threads that talk about this for IE 10 (I don't have one handy right now).

0 Kudos
RichardWinkelbauer
New Contributor II

Thanks for your replies.  

I will look into the browser configuration and see if that might be what is causing this.

Rich

0 Kudos