AnsweredAssumed Answered

Elevation Analysis Services

Question asked by peanutman0 on Nov 18, 2015
Latest reply on Nov 18, 2015 by peanutman0

I am having a problem in Internet Explorer using the ESRI Elevation Analysis Services in ArcGIS Rest API through the ArcGIS JavaScript API in this application.  In all of the browsers but Internet Explorer everything works successfully.   In Internet Explorer when I make a request to the Elevation Analysis Service I continually get back the following response:

{"jobId":"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx","jobStatus":"esriJobExecuting","messages":[{"type":"esriJobMessageTypeInformative","description":"Submitted."},{"type":"esriJobMessageTypeInformative","description":"Executing..."}]}

I never get back succeeded response as in the following JSON:

{"jobId":"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx","jobStatus":"esriJobSucceeded","results":{"OutputSummary":{"paramUrl":"results/OutputSummary"}},"inputs":{"InputFeatures":{"paramUrl":"inputs/InputFeatures"},"FeatureIDField":{"paramUrl":"inputs/FeatureIDField"},"DEMResolution":{"paramUrl":"inputs/DEMResolution"},"IncludeSlopeAspect":{"paramUrl":"inputs/IncludeSlopeAspect"}},"messages":[]}

The image below is an example of what is supposed to happen when the application works correctly.  The strange thing to me is that this is only happening in Internet Explorer and only when deployed to the web server.   When I run the application locally in Internet Explorer everything works as expected. 

Thanks for any assistance.

Rich

Outcomes