AnsweredAssumed Answered

Bug in QueryRelatedRecords ArcGIS Server?

Question asked by timdine on Oct 27, 2015
Latest reply on Oct 30, 2015 by timdine

I have a feature services published with a point layer and a table.  They are related via a primary/foreign key and have an established relationship class.  The feature service is published pointing to version A which is one level under Default.  Version B is under version A.

Default -> A -> B

I run the queryRelatedRecords method on the point layer referencing the relationshipID of the table.  I have some records returned as expected.

I run the queryRelatedRecords method on the point layer referencing the relationshipID of the table and give it gdbVersion = A.  I have some records returned, same result as no gdbVersion.

I run the queryRelatedRecords method on the point layer referencing the relationshipID of the table and give it gdbVersion = B.  I have the same records returned as if I did not use the gdbVersion option or handed it version A.

I run the queryRelatedRecords method on the point layer referencing the relationshipID of the table and give it gdbVersion = C (which doesn't exist). No records are returned and an error message is presented.

Is anyone able to confirm this behavior or if a bug exists?  I am using ArcGIS Server 10.21 on Windows.

Thanks.

Outcomes