Survey123 Credit Usage Costs

Jump to solution
10-22-2015 02:35 PM
RonKnepper
Occasional Contributor II

Maybe this is more of an AGO general question but I am wondering about estimating the credit usage for using survey123?  A few questions would be:

Publishing - does this consume credits as if you published a feature service from ArcGIS for Desktop?  If so how would we best estimate it?

Republishing - if you update your form and only publish the form package does this consume credits?  If so how would we best estimate it?

Exporting FGDB - if you go into the survery123 website to view your results and export a FGDB (or other options) does this consume credits?  If so how would we best estimate it?

Storage - I would assume that once a form is published the feature service stored would be treated the same as any other feature service on AGO?  It would consume monthly credits based on the size?  If so what is the best way to see that size to estimate costs?

This tool is great and I have many potential applications for it's use but before we push any into service I want to get an idea on what our cost would be so we can plan and bill appropriately.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Ronald,

have a look at this: ArcGIS Online | Service Credits 

in summary, you will only consume credits for storage. Publishing, re-publishing or exporting your data does not consume credits.  At the end of the day, Survey123 for ArcGIS is using standard ArcGIS Feature Services.

this topic also describes how you can monitor credit usage in your ArcGIS Online organization: View status—ArcGIS Online Help | ArcGIS

Ismael

View solution in original post

3 Replies
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Ronald,

have a look at this: ArcGIS Online | Service Credits 

in summary, you will only consume credits for storage. Publishing, re-publishing or exporting your data does not consume credits.  At the end of the day, Survey123 for ArcGIS is using standard ArcGIS Feature Services.

this topic also describes how you can monitor credit usage in your ArcGIS Online organization: View status—ArcGIS Online Help | ArcGIS

Ismael

RonKnepper
Occasional Contributor II

Thanks, it's been a while since I looked at the credit usage page and had not heard things had changed.  Glad to see things have streamlined. I'll just need to monitor file attachment usage.  I think photo attachments will be where things could grow fast.

0 Kudos
NourSalamJMT
New Contributor III

@IsmaelChivite Hey Ismael, does using the PowerAutomate action "When a new survey response is submitted" use any credits?

0 Kudos