Alerts GEoevent Processor

10-22-2015 09:55 AM
Jose_CarlosCosta
New Contributor II

Hi,

I'm trying to set up alerts in GeoEvent Processor, which have the following conditions:

- My input is a table with data concerning water pressure, has the following fields: ROWID, DATE, VALUE, CODSIG.

- The output is a feature class which updates the DATE and VALUE fields.

My problem is defining alerts, because for each point alerts will be different.

Need to define a condition for the maximum pressure and one for the minimum water pressure, but using fields (the output feature) that have already set these values of minimum and maximum pressure.

You can do this kind of Alert?

It can even be something simple, but only started working with the GEP this week.

Thank you for your help.

best regards

José Costa

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JonSatchwell1
New Contributor II

Hi José,

Correct me if I am wrong - Each point may have a different threshold that would raise an alert?

If this is the case you can use the Enrichment Processor to enrich the GeoEvent with the water pressure threshold information.  This data should be exposed as a feature service in your ArcGIS Server Site.  You will need a corresponding ID to link to or retrieve the data.  Make sure the ID in your GeoEvent Definition is tagged as the TRACK_ID.  Then on the next processor you can check if the water pressure is greater than or less than this threshold value.

regards,

Jon

0 Kudos