I am working with ArcMap 10.3. The project has been going well until today. When I started the project today, the cursor was stuck on "zoom". The only change that I made recently was to replace Kaspersky with WEBROOT as my anti-virus software. When I right click I get the panning tool but the default remains the "zoom".
I have tried:
- Rebooting the software, same project
- Working with different mapping projects
- Clicking on a variety of tools
- Turning the tool bars on and off
- Googled the problem (It appears that this problem has been around for several versions)
- Changing the mouse