I upgrade my server from 10.2.1 to 10.3.1 and now I cannot run any of my GP services and cannot use new ones too.
In the simplest example I created a model with buffer tool with the result defined as an output parameter.
I run the tool in ArcMap and publish it to the server.
When I run it as GP service (both from ArcMap and WAB) I get error message.
After I checked the server log and checked the server directories I found that a scratch gdb was created in C:\arcgisserver\directories\arcgisjobs\buffer_gpserver\<SomeGUID>\scratch
This gdb cannot be accessed by ArcMap (get error) and when I use windows explorer I found the result as shape file within the scratch.gdb directory.
It looks like it creates a gdb and then use it as a simple directory and create shape file in it.
The server is sending this parameter automaticaly and it is wrong.
Is there any way around or I have to reinstall my server (and lose all my services).