AnsweredAssumed Answered

Popup Template works when the browser is open, but does not work after browser is refreshed

Question asked by ipeebles on Oct 14, 2015
Latest reply on Oct 15, 2015 by centerlinemapping

I have an application that allows the user to click on a feature and a popup template appears. However, if I refresh the app, the popup quits working even though the feature layer displays.  If I refresh again, the popup template works again.  Also, if I open the browser then use the popup it works, then close the browser then re-open it works.  Refreshing seems to be the issue.  I do not have a lot of features displayed.

How can I get the popup to work after the app is refreshed in the browser each time?

Here is the configuration of my feature layer:

// Map Feature Layer ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
publicartFL = new FeatureLayer("http://gis.edmondok.com/arcgis/rest/services/Parks/PublicArt/MapServer/0", {
   id: "PublicArt",
    mode: FeatureLayer.MODE_ONDEMAND,
    outFields: ["*"],
   infoTemplate: infoTemplate 
});
map.addLayer(publicartFL);

Here is a scenario:

1. Open the application, click on a feature and the popup template appears.

2. Refresh the app, features display, yet popup does not work.

3. Refresh the app again, the features display, then the popup works again.

I have also tried using the mode: FeatureLayer.MODE_SNAPSHOP, but I get the same results.

How can I get the popup to appear if a user were to refresh the application?  Has anyone else run into this issue?

Any advice or input is greatly appreciated.

Outcomes