AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to make the GeoEvent service uses the updated custom transport file?

Question asked by raffygim65 on Sep 29, 2015
Latest reply on Oct 29, 2015 by raffygim65

hi, all,

I have a difficulty to debug the custom transport code either the huge data coming in or the way to debug following GeoEvent document  (STS - Karaf).

So I mostly use the LOGGER information, however, the deployed custom jar file is not always used from the GeoEvent. I think there is something I missed, but can't figure out what order I need to. I wish it should use the updated jar file, which I copied to the folder (D:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Server\GeoEvent\deploy) and stop and start the GeoEvent.

I copied the custom transport jar file to the /deploy folder (like D:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Server\GeoEvent\deploy), and stop and start the GeoEvent Service, but sometimes GeoEvent does not use the new jar file (I am sure since the log file on karaf.log file shows from the old jar file)...

Sometime works as I expected. Is there any chache mechanism the GeoEvent uses? Then how to clean it, and force to use the new file I copied to the /deploy folder?

I am still working to find out why the missing data are in output through the custom transport and adapter.

Someone claims that the way my code implemented is not handle the socket correctly.

The data comes in as XML format through TCP. Randomly the data is filtered out and not to pass to the adapter with some junk information in between the xml.

Thanks for your help, and wish get a quick answer.

Munhwan

Outcomes