Viewing popup media images in fancybox gallery

Jump to solution
09-29-2015 06:07 AM
MihkelMänna
Occasional Contributor

I am working on a custom widget that would let users view images from Feature Layer popups (mediaSection) in a Fancybox gallery. I prefer to have the fancybox cover all of the map. At the moment the widget only manages to place an image on the map, which cannot be removed.

Does anybody have any suggestions for me? Has anyone tried to accomplish something like this? Is it even possible to make the gallery cover all of the map?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MihkelMänna
Occasional Contributor

Robert,

I got it to work myself. As it turned out I didn't remember I had set hasStyle false in the widget's manifest.json, so it didn't use the style.css, plus I had to set display: block on the Fancybox div when opening the gallery.

Thanks for your willingness to help anyway.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Mihkel,

I have never used FancyBox or had the need to do something similar. Can you share your widgets code so I can see if I can help?

0 Kudos
MihkelMänna
Occasional Contributor

Robert,

I got it to work myself. As it turned out I didn't remember I had set hasStyle false in the widget's manifest.json, so it didn't use the style.css, plus I had to set display: block on the Fancybox div when opening the gallery.

Thanks for your willingness to help anyway.

0 Kudos