I have replicas set up for different feature datasets that are linked to other applications. Lately I have noticed when we compress the database any feature dataset that is part of the replicas is not pushing the data to the base table but all other feature datasets are working fine. I ran the compress after business hours with all GIS services turned off but still showed state=10 in the compress log once the compress was completed. I was told replicas will need to be unregistered to see if the data will get pushed to the base table but this won't work since it will break all out links to other database. Please let me know if you any other way tt resolve this issue.