Survey123 app login issue and desktop survey not displaying

09-17-2015 06:47 PM
KirstyBrennan
New Contributor

Hi,

I have just downloaded Survey123 to my PC and iPad.

I am unable to login to the app via my ArcGIS Online account, even though I am able to login via the web on the computer and through the Collector app on the same device. The error message is "Unable to generate token. Invalid username and password."

In a seperate issue, the desktop applicaton for the software will not display correctly. When opening up a survey, the error message displayed is shown in the image attached.

It may have something to do with my downloading and setup.

Cheers

0 Kudos
2 Replies
HannahFerrier
Occasional Contributor III

Hello Kirsty,

Unfortunately, the only advice I can give you with your sign-in issue is to delete your username and password and enter them again.

In regards to your desktop error message, this is not something I have seen before. Could I ask which operating system platform and version you are running on and which version of Survey123 Connect you have installed?

I would ask for you to install the latest version of Survey123 Connect from Survey123 for ArcGIS and let me know if the issue persists.

Thanks,

Hannah

MichaelKelly
Occasional Contributor III

It might be something to do with this​ (Issue #189 - Username is Case Sensitive). Perhaps check what your username is saved as in ArcGIS Online from a lowercase/uppercase perspective and login with that.