Custom Popup not respected

09-17-2015 01:58 PM
DarrylKlassen
New Contributor III

I have created a Map Viewer App from one of my maps which has custom pop-ups configured in the feature identify.  This doesn't seem to be respected within the App Studio Player.  Any ideas?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
MarikaVertzonis
Esri Regular Contributor

Could you post a screenshot of your popup (as viewed in AGOL)? This might give a clue as to why its not showing in the map viewer.

What happens in map viewer when you select a feature - does the side panel open yet remain empty?

0 Kudos
DarrylKlassen
New Contributor III

Attached is a screen shot of the pop up in 1. ArcGIS online and 2. App Studio player.  It appears in App Studo, just not with the configuration we have set up in ArcGIS online.  i.e URL links/Alias's and limited attribute.

1_arcgisonline_image.png

2_appstudio_image.png

0 Kudos
MarikaVertzonis
Esri Regular Contributor

Thank you for the screenshots. This customization is not supported yet in map viewer, I have recorded it as a enhancement request.

GaryBarden
New Contributor III

Hi, I know his goes back a few years, but I've just run into the same question. It doesn't look like this was ever included as an enhancement. I'm trying to include a link in the popup for my app. Is there any way of doing this? If not through the customization of the popup in the map, is it possible to do this through the code?

0 Kudos