Attempting to add a power point to my story map

Jump to solution
09-08-2015 03:12 PM
MelvinShuster
New Contributor III

Hello:

I am attempting to add a power point to my story map using Chrome. My power point resides in Slide Share. I copied and pasted the appropriate links to both the power point and the required thumbnail image.

When I do this, I get the message "This content cannot be displayed in a frame. To help protect the security of the information that you enter into this website, the publisher of this content does not allow it to be displayed in a frame."

I have tried designating the Slide Share URL as a trusted link but this did not help. Other folks on the web have indicated that this message occurs with all browsers.

Any thoughts,

Thanks,

Mel

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GregoryL_Azou
Occasional Contributor III

Hi,

It looks like SlideShare allow author to restrict their presentation from being embedded on other website.

I can find plenty of presentation on SlideShare that I can integrate in StoryMaps. Maybe contact the author, it looks like an author could give you a special URL that would work, see the last slide of Privacy Options on SlideShare

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
GregoryL_Azou
Occasional Contributor III

Hi,

It looks like SlideShare allow author to restrict their presentation from being embedded on other website.

I can find plenty of presentation on SlideShare that I can integrate in StoryMaps. Maybe contact the author, it looks like an author could give you a special URL that would work, see the last slide of Privacy Options on SlideShare

0 Kudos
MelvinShuster
New Contributor III

Thanks Gregory.

0 Kudos