I was really excited to see this, especially for our schools customers who want to create forms but struggle to use ArcMap to create domains within file GDBs for drop-down lists. I’ve just spent a few hours playing tinkering and I found these potentially bugs/enhancements, which I’d love to hear your feedback on so I can start showing this off to our customers!
- Time isn’t a true time field but instead just a string. I think it’d be great if it was a proper time field because it means something like a time-picker could be used rather than manually typing in colons and also could be used straight away for time-slider applications.
- I saw your comment on schema updates - please can you make it a bit clearer that if you add/change fields then you have to delete the whole application within your ArcGIS Online account? I kept republishing (because I was feeling particularly indecisive and it allowed me to press the publish button again) and the form on the app reflects the changes however when I looked at the webmap I found that underlying feature service hadn’t changed so none of the new data had been added.
- You can’t seem to change the thumbnail image within the Survey 123 Connect app’s settings.
- In the Survey 123 Connect bit, please can there be hover help as I didn’t know what each tool did so just had to guess.
- A little more help on the Settings tab in the documentation would be awesome as it took me ages to find how to change the default basemap